iStick Pico Mega Features & Specifications:
- Color: Hot Pink, Black, Grey, Silver, White
- Temperature Range: 100-315C/200-600F (TC Modes)
- Resistance Range:
- 0.05-1.5ohm (TC Modes)
- 0.1-3.5ohm (Smart/VW/Bypass Mode)
- Output Mode: Smart/VW/Bypass/TC(Ni, Ti, SS, TCR-M1, M2, M3) Mode
- Output Wattage: 1-80W
- Thread Type: 510 Thread
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Micro USB Port
- Powerful Output and Various Modes Available
- New Firmware V1.01
- Cell Type:
- High-Rate 18650 Cell (Continuous Discharge Current Should Be Above 25A)
- High-Rate 26650 Cell (Continuous Discharge Current Should Be Above 35
Istick Pico Mega Battery
Overall Score From 6 Users4.9 / 5
A decent mod for on the go!!! Large 26650 battery life is sweet and it's not too expensive
This mod operates so well..i bought the ipower as well to be able to run the same great electronics for all day...love it..beautiful and sexy mod..using all my 26650s in it and i am more than happy with it and your service...lightening fast!
Great mod.Works very well. Small size, big performance. Highly recommend for everyone. So good I am considering buying anither
Best mod I have ever bought!!so happy with this thing works like a beast!
It's a perfect little portable mod, and not a limited portable mod. It's powerful enough to be a full-size mod, has the features you'd want in a current mod like TC, an external battery that you can switch out if it's running low, and fits in the smallest pockets and is lightweight. It also doesn't feel awkward when you hold it due to the small size. Shipping was fast and the price was great.
I was looking for a small "pocket" mod and this is it. I already own a Sigelei 90w plus 26650 mod. The Istick mega performs so much better. It is well made and functions phenomenally. If you are looking for a compact mod, do not over look this.